Friday, May 04, 2007

Wizard's Tower submittal


Later this month I'm off to KublaCon, where every year they have a game design contest. Last year All For One "almost won" the contest, finishing a close second after losing some points for being "late" (that story's probably worth a blog post on its own). This year I plan to enter a couple games, the first of which goes in the mail today!



I spent some time last night with Boyan playing with photoshop and images that Seo made for me, and ended up with some passable box art (for a prototype) - as you can see. It's pretty cool looking, though I'm not sure it encapsulates the gameplay at all. Well, it's better than submitting the game like this, which is what it would have looked like without the new art...
Or this, like last year...


No comments: